A Mobile Workstation that Can Stand Up to Anything
“Our engineers were spending a lot of time going back and forth from tenant spaces to retrieve tools. It makes sense to have all the tools you need with you—at all times—so you can transport them wherever you need them.”
- Madeline Abel VP of Property Management, Beco Management, Inc.
“I love it! It is my go-to tool bag. It has everything I need for jobs around the house. I also love the mobility of it.”
- Michael Baker
“I was really impressed with how organized and compact it was and how useful it is to my business operation. We use the Mobile-Shop® here at the office to expand our facilities and to install all the tooling for our production line. It is very useful as a self-contained shop.”
- Tim Donaldson CEO Automatics Inc
A Maintenance Cart Built Strong and Durable
The entire Mobile-Shop System has been developed with 5s and lean sigma in mind to reinvent productivity for maintenance. We also consulted with experts in the field to ensure our carts could withstand the punishment of some of our customers’ work environments. The Capacity Cart is a perfect example of form and function. With the ability to hold over 2,500 pounds, the Capacity Cart comes with our award-winning Complete Toolbag as well as eight customizable storage drawers so you always have the tools you need for the job.
With accessories like the Parts Resupply Center, your maintenance engineers and technicians can resupply their carts in minutes. The handy numbering and labeling system ensures any of your carts or tool bags can be inventoried quickly.
Engineered for Durability and Efficiency
Our products were designed from the ground up by industry professionals to ensure all your needs are met.
- Instantly make maintenance repairs more efficient.
- Quickly and effectively eliminate your backlog of maintenance requests.
- Present a more organized, professional image with branded carts.
- Improve safety with all tools properly secured and easily accounted for after every job.
- Increase satisfaction with faster request completion.
- Handle unexpected maintenance requests on the fly.
- Increase productivity by 36% per employee* by eliminating needless trips to the shop.
- Most products have an average 2.5-month return on investment (ROI)* when you factor in time savings.
*Based on the results of The Ohio State University Department of Integrated Systems Engineering Study of the Mobile-Shop® System in use February-July 2009
Gain Over 140 Hours a Month in Recaptured Time Due to Inefficiency.
Our products have been studied by The Ohio State University Department of Integrated Systems Engineering, and they found that our products boost efficiency, save time, and increase productivity. In fact, we challenge you to see the time and money you could save with our ROI Calculator.
Which of our solutions is right for your applications? Schedule a live online demo to learn more about the Mobile-Shop System.
Our Manufacturing and Industrial Customers
We are proud that these manufacturing and industrial customers trust Mobile-Shop to improve the efficiency of their maintenance services.