Hotels, Condominiums, and Timeshares.
“Our maintenance technicians are also more properly prepared to be able to cross the threshold of an apartment, complete all the required tasks in that apartment, and leave in one trip as opposed to having to go back and forth. It will help you do what you do in a more efficient and professional manner.”
- Ed Groleau Senior Director of Maintenance Operations
“I think the efficiency factor now that when we start a turnover, they take this Mobile-Shop® with them and it negates the possibility of having to run back and forth to your shop having to collect tools for each job. With the Mobile-Shop® System one can portray and project a level of professionalism.”
- Bill Greenough Regional Property Manager, Highland Management Group
“I was really impressed with how organized and compact it was and how useful it is to my business operation. We use the Mobile-Shop® here at the office to expand our facilities and to install all the tooling for our production line. It is very useful as a self-contained shop.”
- Tim Donaldson CEO Automatics Inc
Bring Your Maintenance Department into the 21st Century.
Whether you operate a hotel, resort, timeshare, condominium association, property management company, spa, or virtually any hospitality establishment, you rely on your maintenance crew to keep your space beautiful, your guests happy and your business running smoothly.
If your maintenance crew has to make a special trip for parts, tools, or even a ladder—your company is wasting time and money and your guests or clients are waiting longer for resolution to an issue. The Mobile-Shop System has engineered solutions from the ground up for efficiency. From our original all-in-one productivity solution, the HT Engineering Cart, to the PM (Preventative Maintenance) Cart (designed with direct input from hospitality companies like yours), our solutions will help put your maintenance challenges to bed.
See Our Products in Action on Hotel Impossible!
You can see an abbreviated version of our appearance at the 2:09 mark on the video above, or if you'd like to see the full video on YouTube, click here.
Everything Your Maintenance Staff Needs to Get the Job Done
Our products were designed from the ground up with input from hospitality industry professionals, to ensure all your needs are met.
- Instantly eliminate the time-consuming back and forth to the maintenance shop as your staff searches for the right tool for the job.
- Give your maintenance folks a more organized, professional appearance.
- Increase proactive maintenance as your staff now has almost all the tools they need for any repair in your facility.
- Allow for instant inventorying to know what tools are missing and need to be collected back at the end of a job—every pocket is numbered and labeled.
- Conform to lean design principles while drastically improving productivity.
- Proven improvement in efficiency that includes a 36% productivity increase. *
- Most products have an average 2.5-month return on investment (ROI)* when you factor in time savings.
*Based on the results of The Ohio State University Department of Integrated Systems Engineering Study of the Mobile-Shop® System in use February-July 2009
Gain Over 140 Hours a Month in Recaptured Time Due to Inefficiency.
Our products have been studied by The Ohio State University Department of Integrated Systems Engineering, and they found that our products boost efficiency, save time, and increase productivity. In fact, we challenge you to see the time and money you could save with our ROI Calculator.
Which of our solutions is right for your applications? Schedule a live online demo to learn more about the Mobile-Shop System.
Our Hospitality Customers
We are proud that these hospitality customers trust Mobile-Shop to improve the efficiency of their maintenance services.