Work Smarter, Not Harder!
“Our maintenance technicians are also more properly prepared to be able to cross the threshold of an apartment, complete all the required tasks in that apartment, and leave in one trip as opposed to having to go back and forth. It will help you do what you do in a more efficient and professional manner.”
- Ed Groleau Senior Director of Maintenance Operations
“I think the efficiency factor now that when we start a turnover, they take this Mobile-Shop® with them and it negates the possibility of having to run back and forth to your shop having to collect tools for each job. With the Mobile-Shop® System one can portray and project a level of professionalism.”
- Bill Greenough Regional Property Manager, Highland Management Group
“I was really impressed with how organized and compact it was and how useful it is to my business operation. We use the Mobile-Shop® here at the office to expand our facilities and to install all the tooling for our production line. It is very useful as a self-contained shop.”
- Tim Donaldson CEO Automatics Inc
Mobile-Shop Systems Has a Ph.D. in Efficiency and Convenience.
When it comes to any job, the right tool can make all the difference. For example, the SD Express Cart is the perfect maintenance solution for university facilities engineers with its variety of features like onboard vise, flat work surface and customizable storage design. Yet, it also has impressive maneuvering in tight spaces and up and down stairs. For the ultimate in efficiency, the Mobile-Shop Golf Car Utility Bed adds even greater versatility and portability for your engineers to transport their systems around campus.
With accessories like the Parts Resupply Center, your maintenance staff can resupply their carts in minutes. The handy numbering and labelling system ensures any of your carts or tool bags can be inventoried quickly.
Efficiency Proven by The Ohio State University Department of Integrated Systems Engineering
Our products were designed from the ground up by industry professionals to ensure all your needs are met. But don’t just take our word for it. The Ohio State University Department of Integrated Systems Engineering performed a study of the Mobile-Shop® System. Their conclusions? You can drastically increase your productivity and save over 140 hours per employee per month in recaptured time.
- Instantly make maintenance repairs more efficiently.
- Quickly and effectively eliminate your backlog of maintenance requests.
- Present a more organized, professional image with branded carts.
- The H3O was designed with rounded corners and no sharp edges for added safety as well as being fully lockable for security.
- Improve safety with all tools properly secured and easily accounted for after every job.
- Increase satisfaction with faster request completion.
- Handle unexpected maintenance requests on the fly.
- Increase productivity by 36% per employee* by eliminating needless trips to the shop.
- Most products have an average 2.5-month return on investment (ROI)* when you factor in time savings.
*Based on the results of The Ohio State University Department of Integrated Systems Engineering Study of the Mobile-Shop® System in use February-July 2009
Gain Over 140 Hours a Month in Recaptured Time Due to Inefficiency.
Our products have been studied by The Ohio State University Department of Integrated Systems Engineering, and they found that our products boost efficiency, save time, and increase productivity. In fact, we challenge you to see the time and money you could save with our ROI Calculator.
Which of our solutions is right for your applications? Schedule a live online demo to learn more about the Mobile-Shop System.
Our Education Clients
We are proud that these educational institutions trust Mobile-Shop to improve the efficiency of their maintenance services.