Ensuring the Safety and Security of Your Facility Has Never Been Easier.
“Our maintenance technicians are also more properly prepared to be able to cross the threshold of an apartment, complete all the required tasks in that apartment, and leave in one trip as opposed to having to go back and forth. It will help you do what you do in a more efficient and professional manner.”
- Ed Groleau Senior Director of Maintenance Operations
“I think the efficiency factor now that when we start a turnover, they take this Mobile-Shop® with them and it negates the possibility of having to run back and forth to your shop having to collect tools for each job. With the Mobile-Shop® System one can portray and project a level of professionalism.”
- Bill Greenough Regional Property Manager, Highland Management Group
“I was really impressed with how organized and compact it was and how useful it is to my business operation. We use the Mobile-Shop® here at the office to expand our facilities and to install all the tooling for our production line. It is very useful as a self-contained shop.”
- Tim Donaldson CEO Automatics Inc
Improve Productivity by 36% Per Employee.
When maintenance is needed at Senior Living facilities, time is of the essence so that the safety and security of your facility is not compromised. Mobile-Shop’s line of mobile maintenance solutions can ensure that the job is done quickly and efficiently. Our products can carry all the supplies you need to make most repairs, clean up spills, and address leaks the first time without having to run back and forth to the maintenance shop for tools or parts you forgot or didn’t know you might need. And it also empowers your staff to address situations on the fly before they pose any serious risk.
The entire Mobile-Shop System has been designed from the ground up to reinvent productivity for maintenance work. The ultimate grab-and-go tool bag, our award-winning Complete Toolbag carries over 90 of your most commonly needed tools and parts. Our H3O has no sharp edges, is fully lockable—including the wheels—and features five lockable storage drawers for your additional or custom items, so you’ll never be without the tools or parts you need.
Dramatically Improve Quality of Life at Senior Living Facilities.
Our products were designed from the ground up by industry professionals to ensure all your needs are met.
- The H3O was designed with rounded corners and no sharp edges for added safety and it is fully lockable for security.
- Instantly make maintenance repairs more efficient.
- Quickly and effectively eliminate your backlog of maintenance requests.
- Present a more organized, professional image with branded carts.
- Improve safety with all tools properly secured and easily accounted for after every job.
- Increase satisfaction with faster work-order completion.
- Handle unexpected maintenance requests on the fly.
- Increase productivity by 36% per employee* by eliminating needless trips to the shop.
- Most products have an average 2.5-month return on investment (ROI)* when you factor in time savings.
*Based on the results of The Ohio State University Department of Integrated Systems Engineering Study of the Mobile-Shop® System in use February-July 2009
Gain Over 140 Hours a Month in Recaptured Time Due to Inefficiency.
Our products have been studied by The Ohio State University Department of Integrated Systems Engineering, and they found that our products boost efficiency, save time, and increase productivity. In fact, we challenge you to see the time and money you could save with our ROI Calculator.
Which of our solutions is right for your applications? Schedule a live online demo to learn more about the Mobile-Shop System.
Our Senior Living Customers
We are proud that these Senior living facilities trust Mobile-Shop to improve the efficiency of their maintenance services.