Extremely mobile, ideal for portable maintenance, scattered sites, and vehicle applications
The Highly Transportable Engineering Cart: The original award winning Mobile-Shop cart. It is the only rolling tool cart that has been proven to improve efficiency and cut repair and maintenance costs.
- Includes 230 Professional Tools and 160 critical parts
- Can fit in a small car
- Protective Cover and motion sensing alarm
- Customizable to almost any application
- Breaks down into 4 manageable pieces in 30 seconds (each under 50 pounds).
Ideal for buildings with elevator access, high rises, and single level buildings
The Preventative Maintenance Cart: The rolling work station that streamlines virtually any maintenance or engineering task.
- Includes 230 high quality tools
- Cabinets and deep pocket storage
- Front modules can be removed for transport
- Solid work surface with a vice
- 4 drawers
- 1 Ladder hookup
- 3 Customizable Parts Boxes
- Additional pockets, bins, and drawers for your specific items
The Best Tool Bag for Convenience, Organization, and Portability
The Tool Bag is the ideal for light duty on-the-go jobs, with 90 of the most commonly used tools in a light-weight design.
- Includes 90 high quality tools
- Each tool is carried in its own labeled pocket
- Includes an empty parts box, carried in the bottom for your specific items
- Features two large misc. areas for carrying extra equipment or iPad
- Includes an open pocket to carry a cordless drill
- Integrates with Mobile-Shop carts and resupply system
- Includes a comfortable and durable shoulder-strap system.
"Before using Mobile-Shop, we had four pages of open work orders at the end of the day. We could never get caught up. Six months later we have zero open tickets and now get to our deferred maintenance."John Johns • Maintenance Supervisor • Balmoral Village Apartments • Peachtree City, GA
"The professional image that Mobile-Shop brings helps us to get referrals. It is very important that our customers see us on the job working, not out chasing down parts and tools that we should have had."Ted Sparrow • Field Service Manager • Handyman Matters • Chicago, IL
"Our engineering team members continue to see great benefits from the Mobile-Shop PM System, including increased productivity, a more professional appearance, and improved accountability for tools and parts." See what else Transwestern had to say.P. Marc Fischer, CPM, RPA, CCIM • Senior Vice President • Director, Management Services • Transwestern Commercial Real estate
The Mobile Workstation That Redefines Efficiency
Did you know that 62% of all maintenance jobs are stopped to find a tool, part, or ladder?
Every year, facility workers, maintenance departments, and skilled tradesmen lose valuable time traveling to the shop and searching for the tools they need to get the job done. To address that problem, our goal at Mobile-Shop is clear: redefine efficiency.
After 8 years of research and development by industry professionals, the Mobile-Shop System was created to be a simple and robust solution that gracefully conforms to lean design principles while drastically improving productivity.
The Mobile-Shop system is proven to increase productivity by 36% per employee each year, with an average return on investment in as little as 2.5 months.
As the original and award winning flexible maintenance cart system, the Mobile Shop system is unrivaled when it comes to empowering your employees to work smarter, not harder.
Learn more about our mobile maintenance carts below.